CBD for Pain Relief
How does CBD for pain relief work? Those of you suffering from chronic pain can find relief with this natural compound taken from the Cannabis plant to relieve your pain symptoms without giving you a typical 'high.' CBD used for chronic pain relief does not create the same psychotropic effects as its cannabinoid sibling (THC.) As Treehouse RX CBD specializes in, CBD for pain relief will complement your treatments related to such conditions as:
- Joint pain
- Chronic pain
- and Anxiety
The use of CBD for pain relief has minimal side effects and has a zero-addiction profile. These are other facts you should know about the use of CBD for pain relief.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, comes from marijuana but it will not produce a 'high.' CBD products are generally derived from the hemp plant, a species of the Sativa marijuana plant. The hemp from these plants contains less than 0.3% of THC. You can purchase CBD products at a federal level, but not all states allow its sale. However, being owned and operated in the state of Michigan where such products are eligible for sale, Treehouse RX is equipped to meet your CBD needs!
Products containing CBD are normally topical creams or ingestible oils. These products are produced by extracting CBD compounds from the marijuana plant. Some of the products will contain a small amount of THC, but not the amount needed to create a 'high.' The CBD products are useful for:
- Reducing inflammation- CBD for pain relief against discomfort with arthritis or joint pain
- Reduces systemic inflammation- CBD for pain relief works by fighting oxidative stress. It has shown positive results in decreasing symptoms associated with the autoimmune condition, such as lupus
- Decreases nausea- CBD for pain relief also works to calm nausea or decrease vomiting associated with cancer treatments
- Eases anxiety- Other treatments for CBD for pain relief include easing anxiety symptoms and those caused by PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
- Slows down neurological disorders- CBD for pain will also slow down the progression of neurological disorders, such as MS (multiple sclerosis)
Some of the specific conditions CBD for pain relief is used include:
- PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
- Migraine headaches
- MS (multiple sclerosis)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Neuropathic pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic inflammation
How CBD for Pain Relief is Different from Medical Marijuana
CBD is found in the marijuana plant and will provide a wealth of benefits without giving you a psychotropic effect as its counterpart, TCH. It is a compound derived from the marijuana plant including Indica and Sativa. Hemp comes from the Sativa marijuana plant and contains some unique features:
- Limited chemical compounds
- Has less than 0.3% THC
- Is used to make textiles and clothes
- Can be sold legally online and in-store
Markets offering CBD for pain relief have exploded across the country. The products you buy, however, may come from hemp and some may not. The product may accurately list the amount of CBD it contains, and some contain more THC than it claims. To ensure you are using a proper product for the pain relief you seek, work with the experts at Treehouse RX.
The difference between the CBD for pain relief and medical marijuana is that marijuana contains a high ratio of THC and will work with the receptors in your body to alter your normal neurotransmissions. The effects of medical marijuana can:
- Create a euphoric 'high'
- Impair memory
- Induce a loss of coordination
- Slow your speech
- Alter your sense of time
- Reduce nausea (similar to CBD)
- Reduce pain symptoms (similar to CBD)
Medical marijuana is typically smoked, but can also be found in edibles or inhaled through bongs, bowls, or pens. CBD for pain relief is typically taken orally through capsules, or used through oils and topical creams. CBD for pain relief can also be found in gummies.
Where to Find CBD for Pain Relief
At Treehouse CBD, we care about your wellbeing. We provide the best products for our customers through 100% organic CBD derived directly from premium full-spectrum hemp. We are here to help you find a natural solution to pain relief.